Friends of Langrish School, aka FoLS - Who are we?
We are a small group of enthusiastic parents who volunteer our time to raise money to enhance the school’s resources, support with the costs of trips, and external groups to run workshops in the school.
Meet the team
Co-Chairs: Rosie Donovan
Treasurer: Steph Croucher
- Forest School resources for the whole school to use
- our new stage, which has already been used for infant nativities, class assemblies and musicals
- a writing shed for Year R (including spiders!)
- new picnic tables to furnish the new plaza area
- visit from the Life Bus
- balance bikes for Year R
- STEM area
- Bike and scooter shelters
Next stage of funding is for… the Christmas pantomime, leavers' hoodies, drama performances and road safety magic show.How can you get involved with FoLS?
- Any help or support you could give - either on an ongoing or adhoc/event basis - would be enormously appreciated.
- If you think you might be able to contribute in any way, be it through skills/talents/connections, then please let us know.
- We so appreciate all of your donations and support - all of the money will benefit our school and our children, so please help if you can.
- Raise funds when you shop by signing up for Easy Fundraising (click link)
If you want to find out any more about FoLS then please contact the school office, or email us on Folslangrishschool@gmail.comThanksThe FoLS Team